Question about Radio Communications
I plug them into charger but they are not charging
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: navman won!t charge from in
Your Navman will not run in car unless the output on the charger is 1000ma or 1a. you need to buy a genuine charger, motorola phone chargers do not have the output to run the unit
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
Posted on Dec 17, 2010
The charging port of your phone should be the cause of the problem. It's either the charger is not contacting the charging port well enough or the charging port might be defective and needs to be replaced.
Use a pin to scratch the surface of the charging port and try again. If that doesn't work, then know for sure that you will have to replace the charging port.
If you feel you can do the replacement yourself let me know when you get a charging port replacement so that I can direct you.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks for your help walesrumi that's exactly what the problem was. i took my mobile to a local repair shop who replaced the charging port in 15 mins"
SOURCE: My Nokia E52 won't charge.
This problem can be traced to only a few causes. Listed below are the causes and possible solutions to this problem.
1. It is most likely that your battery may not be having proper contact with the terminal that does the main work for charging it. The three terminals that can be seen perform different tasks and as such, when that which is responsible for drawing power from the battery to operate the phone is in good contact, the phone might work normally but refuse to charge when that which is responsible for charging the battery is not properly in place. The easiest way to solve this problem is to turn off your phone and remove the battery. Try to clean the battery and all of the phone's terminals without using any liquid and then re-insert the battery.
2. Your phone may be having a faulty charging port and as a result cannot perform the complete task of charging the battery. In this case, the only thing that can be done is to try to dust the charging port and try to charge again. If this actually happens to be the exact problem, you might have to take the phone to a repairer so as to open up the phone and do a proper scan through on the phone.
3. lastly and most unlikely, the battery may have been damaged and needs replacement. This also depends on how long the battery has been in use. If it has been in use for more than 3 years, it is advised you replace the battery. Also, you can try connecting the phone to another power source to see if that helps too.
Hope this solution was helpful?
Posted on May 24, 2011
SOURCE: My laptop won't turn on,
Good day. You can try to do these steps which is usually a normal solution to this kind of issue:
1. Take out the battery of your laptop
2. Remove main supply, or power cord
3. Hold power button down for 30 secs,
4. Put only power supply in or power cord Note: do not put battery in yet
5. Turn laptop on
6. Put the battery in.
If this will not work you might consider contacting toshiba tech support for laptop for other resolution. Hope this information will be helpful in resolving your issue. Thanks for using fixya and have a great day.
Posted on Jun 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2015 | Apple iPhone 4
Dec 03, 2013 | Sennheiser RS 110 Consumer Headphones
May 08, 2017 | Nikon COOLPIX Cameras
Mar 04, 2013 | Dodge Neon Cars & Trucks
Dec 23, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility S9 Headphones
Jan 28, 2008 | Radio Communications
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!