Question about Tablets & eReaders
The tablet will not turn on I have spoke with the D2 Support Center and the D2 Technical dept about 4 times and I still haven't received any results. the ticket Number I was given is #897978..Model # D2-961G-MG S/N M961GGL1311J00761. Will somebody notify me as what to do.. If you can't, let me know so I can return and get a refund of my money. My phone number is 973-472-5616 and my Email is Sande9le@Aol.com. Immediate response would be appreciated.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: This is what I received as recommendation because my Samsung tablet wonturn on and I was given the following tip: "Try to hard reset or soft reset, for this procedure search on google.com how to reset
Please specify the model number of the Samsung tablet..
Posted on Sep 16, 2014
If it's an Android tablet (and it probably is, given that there are thousands of brands of those out there), you need to go to your "Settings" icon. Touch that, and then you will find yourself at a page where you can scroll down past different settings that control the various capabilities of the tablet. You are looking for the line that says "About Tablet". When you get there, touch that title and it should bring up all the information about the tablet - make, model, serial number, what version of Android the tablet is running, and other information. Once you find out what brand it is, you can Google the tablet brand with the word "manual" behind it and it should bring up a link to the manual for your tablet. Good luck -dss
Posted on Oct 20, 2014
This should do the trick,
1)Make sure the tablet is NOT connected to the charger
2) Power off the tablet by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds
3) Once it is off, hold down the HOME button and connect the charger while the button's being held down.
4) When you see the HKC logo come up, let go of the HOME button.
5) Eventually, you'll see an Android logo with a red exclamation mark. If you don't, repeat step 3-5.
6) If you do see the Android logo, hold down the POWER and HOME at the same time for one second and just let go of the HOME which should bring up a "Recovery mode" menu with blue letters. Make sure you let go of the POWER button as soon as you see the menu pop up, otherwise your tablet will just shut itself again.
7) Navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" using the HOME button and select with the POWER button.
8) Navigate to "Yes - delete all user data" and select it.
9) Once it's done, you should see the menu come up again. Navigate to "Wipe Cache" and press the POWER button
10) It should take you back to the recovery menu. Simply press the POWER button while highlighted on the "Reboot system now"
Posted on Dec 03, 2014
SOURCE: I have an 8 inch nextbook Android tablet I bought from HSN Home Shopping Network so they gave me the number for nextBook 888 - 415 - 5177 so I have been calling this number for weeks and it seems like
you can install manually by downloading the installation file to your device from this link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/bzw9j7rb8tw84jl/Google_Play_Store_com.android.vending_4.9.13_80290013.apk
and install it like any other app.
Posted on Feb 12, 2015
Testimonial: "I did everything u said but it don't want to open it's trying to but it seems like something stopping it somebody please help me thank you"
If u just got it return it. your battery is died need new one.tip to make battery last longer. when u get a new battery by itself or it is part of something like a cell phone. do not charge most have half power right out of the box. use battery until it is 100% died.then charge it until full don't over charge. it is a trick to make your battery last long when it has a full charge. never leave battery charging overnight if done to much it makes the battery weak and wont hold charge for long. never leave charging cord plugged in when its not in use. when it is power from the socket is still flowing in the charger which is slowly frying it. that why most people go though up to 4 chargers for each device. i hope this helps have a sweet one!!
Posted on Aug 12, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2015 | D2 Racing Pad 7in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean...
Oct 23, 2014 | Digital2 Pad Premier 9 inch Tablet with...
Jun 17, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 10, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 10, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 27, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 05, 2012 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Feb 08, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!