- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Take off the slide plate and reseat the bobbin case. Can you turn the handwheel by hand now? If not, you may have a thread jam that seized the machine causing the security device to activate to prevent further damage. This doesn't seem like a situation that would fry a board, but if it moves freely, but still won't turn on; take it to a technician or return it.
My error code database says:
Machine: Washing Machine,
Fault: Too much water in machine. Check pressure chamber for blockage,check pressure switch and air hose for leaks, check solenoid for sticking or jammed valve.
Open and close all doors and trays, making sure that there are no jams, and that nothing is caught in the paper feeder. Unplug the machine, and press the power switch for at least 5 seconds. Plug the machine back in and power up.
You can do it quite easily if nothing is wrong with the machine by tricking the switches.
Put small plastic hose or flat screwdriver where the brewunit latches in (a small slot in the machine careful not to push away the switch lever), and similar action with the door switch. Insert the dreg draw and turn on the machine. IT will perform the selftesting and the gear will return to the neutral position.
If the gear turns very slowly there is a problem with the power card and service center job.
Please specify the machine model,in the Ricoh 1035 not exist the C210 error code. If your machine show CC201=When the paper jam condition is not reset for 10 minutes the code is automatically generated.For reset please enter in the SP mode turn main switch OFF,unplugged and wait 10 sec.Plugged and turn ON the power switch.
Remove the power cable from power source for few minutes. If its a temporary software issue it will get sorted out. Pull out master roll and reinsert it. Check wether you have properly inserted the master disposal tray or not. If these don't work ask for further assistance.
If "won't run" meaning; "does not tumble/spin" this can be a couple things;
1. Defective Drive Belt (Likely): Broken or jammed (not properly attached to motor/pulley). Nothing will happen when pressing start; unit will not heat or rotate/tumble. "Normal ware and tear"
2. Defective Door Switch (Very likely) - Very common due to constant "slamming" of door. The door switch enables power to be passed through-out machine when door closes for safety purposes. Switch located at door area and can be tested for continuity. "Nothing will happen when pressing start; unit will not heat or tumble/turn". * Fairly easy to replace; two mounting screws.
3. Defective/Jammed Motor (Rare, but possible): You may hear a "humming noise" and burning smell. Also, excessive lint in blower housing may jam the motor from rotating. "Does not come on; does not tumble/turn"
Remember to disconnect power from unit before servicing.