- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Calibrate the diplay
The Display calibration can be opened as follows:
- turn off the sewing-/embroidery computer
- touch the two needle positioning buttons on the front panel and keep them pressed
- turn on the sewing-/embroidery computer and release the buttons as soon as the Display appears
- touch the calibration icon
- touch the center of the cross using the touch pen
-- the cross moves to the next position
- repeat this until all three positions shown are calibrated
-- the Display is closed
-- the adjustment is saved
If your Leapster2 does not respond to the stylus pen, it needs to be calibrated. Calibrating the Leapster2 is easy: 1) Ensure that a cartridge is not inserted2) Hold down the Hint (?) button while turning the unit on. Continue to hold the Hint button down until the LEAPSTER menu appears.3) When the LEAPSTER menu screen appears, press the A button4) Touch each of the crosshairs that appear with the stylus5) Restart unit
Try resetting it while it is connected.
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
If you have not already tried, I would also try the other ports on the computer.
Are you getting the paper mismatch error message?
If yes, see below... I will ignore the normal solutions to a "paper mismatch" error such as your settings not matching your printing media. Obviously, check these first:
If your problem is not solved with the above steps, you have an issue with your "spot sensor" and it needs to be calibrated. Instructions:
1. Press * and # at the same time, and then release both keys. The display reads "Enter Special Key Combo". 2. Press 3, 2, and then 9, releasing each key before pressing the next. The display window should read "Service: R0622M" with a revision number. 3. Press the right arrow button once. The display should read "System Configuration". 4. Press Enter or OK. 5. You will be prompted to enter serial number. Do not enter any information on the unit. Press the right arrow button until "media sense calibration" appears in the display. 6. Load Paper into the unit and then press Enter or OK. 7. Media Sense Calibration process will take place.
I have had this problem with new pens that I bought separately, but not with the original ones that came with the Mimio. There are sites like this one: http://www.independentproducts.co.uk/ip_mimio_xi_pens_4_pack_pens.htm that sell (expensive) pens with the name 'Mimio' on that are specifically stated to be Mimio-compatible so they are probably OK. My original pens say 'Expo' on them and have bullet-shaped tips, and they work fine. The first lot of replacements that I bought also say 'Expo' and have square tips and slightly fatter bodies, and they stick.