Question about Dell Computers & Internet
1. If you see a WiFi icon/indicator on the right-bottom of the screen, click it to connect to your/any WiFi network.
2. Check the WiFi driver in the Control Panel.
- Click Start, Control Panel, System
- Click Device Manager
- Is there any WiFi in the Network Adapters group?
- Is there any item with Yellow Exclamation Mark?
3. Check the WiFi settings
- Click Start, Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center
- Click Change Adapter Settings
- Is there any WiFi item in this page?
Posted on Mar 19, 2014
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2014 | Huawei Cell Phones
Jun 25, 2014 | Nextbook Premium 8 Se Android
Sep 17, 2013 | Twinhead SlimNote N12PI Notebook PC
Dec 09, 2012 | Archos Arnova 10 G2 Tablet Android 2. 4 Gb...
Aug 30, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!