- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you ever get an answer back for your question? I just received my 9700 Pro in late March 2015. After only 4 times using it I also have the clicking coming from the drive motor. It sounds like the motor bearings.
Hi. The only way i can see is to adjust the roller screw on the opposite side of the main belt. Rubbish design. Then when motor belt is tight enough adjust main belt to run straight. Mine ended up running diagonal to stop the motor belt slipping. :(
plealse LUBE the deck belt + rollers bearing too . you must do it after 150 miles aprox. 2) adjust the REED switch see the diagram, clean it, test for open or faulty. Tight the connector very well. God bless you
Error 22 - No Motor Pulses at Start Up
Error 22 indicates that the drive motor (running belt) has been instructed to start, by either
manual or program control, and the monitoring system has not received any response from the
speed sensing system indicating that the drive motor has started.
1. The treadmill utilizes an optical (infrared) speed sensor and the line of sight between the
speed sensor and the speed sensor target is obstructed.
2. Drive motor brushes are bad.
3. The speed sensor position relative to the speed sensor target is incorrect.
4. The speed sensor potentiometer adjustment is incorrect (when equipped).
5. The speed sensor is inoperative.
6. The lower PCA is bad.
7. The lower PCA to upper PCA interconnect cable is bad.
8. The upper PCA is bad