From the document I see, it is only a matter of pressing the "Dry" button. This is from the manual, available at http://www.lg.com/us/appliances/washer-dryer-combos/LG-WM3431HW.jsp
and selecting the "Support" tab. On the right, there will be a "Washer/Dryer Combos Manual" link, which will download to your computer. Listed under "Dry" in Section 9 is the following.
• Drying options are easily selected with the Dry
• For most even drying , make sure all articles in the
clothes load are similar in material and thickness.
• Do not overload dryer by stuffing too many articles
into drum. Items must be able to tumble freely
• If you open door and remove load before dryer has
finished its cycle, remember to press the
• By pressing the Dry button, you can select "Normal" - "More" - "Time" - "Off" - "Low Temp" - "Less"
• Your dryer can handle a load of up to 9 lbs.
(4 kg) dry weight of articles.
• When drying cycle is completed, [Cd] (Cool Down)
is displayed on the Multi display.
• Cool Down is set automatically when the drying
cycle is complete.
• If clothes are not removed promptly when the
drying cycle ends, wrinkles can form.
• The Cool Down feature periodically tumbles,
rearranges and fluffs the load to avoid wrinkles for
up to 4 hours.
• The message [Cd] will continue to display until the
clothes are removed or the Start/Pause button is
Hope this solves your problem. I highly recommend downloading the users manual, it is a wealth of information and will prove useful in many circumstances.
Please rate and comment