Question about Computers & Internet
1. Turn off the phone. 2. Remove the battery. 3. Put the battery back in but do not turn on the phone yet. 4. Press and hold Volume Down and Power button at the same time till you see the recovery screen.
Posted on Mar 18, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CAN'T FIND THE DRIVER S3C6410
DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING FOR S3C6410;
WINDOWS DETECTION IS FALSE
WINDOWS THINKS THE PANDIGITAL NOVEL PD07 IS A PHONE WHEN ITS NOT
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Applications
3. Go to Manage applications
4. Go to all tabs
5. Gp to "Market" applications
6. "Clear Cache" then "force stop" - DO NOT CLEAR DATA
7. Now go to "google service framework" applications
8. "Clear data" then "force stop"
9/ Reboot your machine/
This should solve your problem
Posted on Dec 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2015 | Hannspree USA 10.1 IPS Panel Quad Core...
Jan 28, 2014 | Noria 7 Android 4.2 Tablet - White
Jul 12, 2012 | ZEEPAD Brand 7inch 4gb Android 2.3 Tablet...
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!