Question about GE WBVH6240F Front Load Washer
The gasket is torn but it doesn't appear easy to remove and replace. We purchased a replacementgasket for $150 and it did not come with instructions.
Its actually pretty easy.
1, Remove the top of the washer
2. Remove the screws behind the front panel with the knobs and buttons. set the whole assembly on top out of the way
3. remove the door of the hinge. there are 4 screws
4. remove the concrete weight
5. remove the back band folding gasket. It has a bolt.
6. remove the front band, its just under spring tension
6. replace gasket and install back band first.
7. work your way backwards from here.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2012 | Oster 0.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Microwave
Aug 13, 2011 | Refrigerators
Jun 27, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 08, 2010 | Miele Novotronic Premier 500 Front Load...
Mar 22, 2010 | Craftsman 3 gal. Air Compressor, 1.5 hp,...
Mar 20, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jun 18, 2009 | LG Washing Machines
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: