Question about GE WBVH6240F Front Load Washer
The gasket is torn but it doesn't appear easy to remove and replace. We purchased a replacementgasket for $150 and it did not come with instructions.
Its actually pretty easy.
1, Remove the top of the washer
2. Remove the screws behind the front panel with the knobs and buttons. set the whole assembly on top out of the way
3. remove the door of the hinge. there are 4 screws
4. remove the concrete weight
5. remove the back band folding gasket. It has a bolt.
6. remove the front band, its just under spring tension
6. replace gasket and install back band first.
7. work your way backwards from here.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2018 | Chevrolet Spark Cars & Trucks
Jul 10, 2016 | Maytag MDE2400AYW 24 High-Efficiency...
Aug 13, 2011 | Refrigerators
Mar 31, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092 Notebook
Jul 12, 2010 | GE Nautilus 24" Built-in Dishwasher
Mar 20, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jun 18, 2009 | LG Washing Machines
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: