Question about AT&T GoPhone Z998 4G
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2015 | Virgin Mobile - Lg Optimus Elite Mobile...
Jul 02, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Jun 21, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Defy Mini XT320 Black...
Apr 01, 2014 | AT&T GoPhone Z998 4G
Sep 22, 2012 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jun 14, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 10, 2012 | Cell Phones
You can lock the screen of your HTC Hero screen with a draw pattern. Here's where to set the feature in the Android software.
1. From the Home screen, press Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Security.
4. Tap Set unlock pattern.
5. Read the info, then tap Next when ready.
6. See the pattern, then tap Next.
7. Draw the screen unlock pattern with your finger by connecting four or more dots in a row.
8. Tap Continue.
9. Draw the same pattern again.
10. Tap Confirm.
hope this helps
Sep 14, 2011 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Jan 09, 2015 | AT&T GoPhone Z998 4G
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: