- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am assuming you placed the advertised and do not require it anymore. You must know your olx login details to delete the ad.
Follow this youtube video. How to delete an Ad on olx in
But if it is an ad placed with your details by someone else who you do not know (fake ad) then send email to email@example.com with link of the ad and request removal.
Give this a try. Plug in your mobile phone to the pc. Once ask on how do you want to use it either sync,mass storage or com port just select mass storage. Once selected go to photos folder where the picture that you want to delete is located. Just drag the pic to a different location like c: drive or documents and try deleting the picture from there. Once the picture is removed it would not appear anymore on your contacts.
hi terrye, i am happy to help you , just follow these steps you can able to remove ad aware anti viurs
Manual Removal of AD AWARE
1. Click on "Start," then choose "Programs." Click "Uninstall ad-aware." Allow the computer to uninstall the software. If the program does not successfully uninstall, uninstall the program using the control panel. 2. Click on "Start," then choose "Control Panel." Click on "Add/remove programs." The programs that are listed on your PC will be displayed. Choose "ad-aware se." You will be asked if you want to remove the application and all of its components. Choose "Yes," and allow the program to uninstall. 3. Locate the ad-aware program folder and un-register it by clicking on "Start" then "Cy computer." Double-click on "Local Disk." Locate the "Program Files" folder and double-click on it. Locate the "Lavasoft" folder and double-click on it. Locate the "ad-aware" folder and double-click on it. Next, double-click the file "unregaaw.exe" to un-register the file. Next, delete the entire Lavasoft folder. 4.Delete any Ad-Aware SE program icons that may be present on your desktop. Remove the Lavasoft folder located in your documents and settings folder. Navigate to the folder by clicking on "Start," then "My Computer." Double-click on "Local Disk." Locate the "Documents and Settings" folder and double-click on it. Locate the folder labeled with your computer user name and double-click on it. Double-click the "Application Data" folder, choose the Lavasoft folder and delete it. Reboot your PC.
ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
its not much hard to install adobe flash player , just copy and paste the link below
after page got loaded click this button Download now your flashpalyer will start to download, to make it more easy i will add video just check it out
You-Tube video "dxxYHlJ-7W8" placeholder Good luck ! if you think your problem solved don't forget to rate
The re-installation of windows is however recommended, but you can try with follwing procedure to remove Think point Virus:-
1. Restart your computer in SafeMode
- After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
- From the selections, Select SafeMode
2. End ThinkPoint Process
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del from the keyboard to open Task Manager
- Go to process Tab
- Select 'hotfix.exe' and click on End Process
- Close Task Manager
3. Remove Registry entries that the threat added. You MUST BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY FIRST.
- Click Start > Run
- Type in the field, regedit
- Navigate and look for the registry entries mentioned above and delete if necessary
4. Delete malicious files that the threat added:
- Base on the given location above, browse and delete the file
- If no location is given, click Start>Search> and search for the files.
- If cannot be deleted, press Ctrl+Alt+Del to access Task Manager, see if the file is running in the process. If it is, select the file and click End Process. Perform file delete again.
5. Scan computer with Antivirus Program
- Update antivirus program
- Scan computer and delete all detected threats.
Hope it will helps, if so do rate the solution
Automatically adding and removing songs and playlistsWhen iPod is set to automatically sync all music with iTunes (default setting), songs and playlists that are added or deleted from your iTunes Library will also be added or deleted from your iPod when the iPod is connected and synced with iTunes. If your iPod is set to only sync certain playlists automatically, songs are added or removed from the iPod when they are added or removed from the playlists in iTunes that are synced to iPod1. For more information about automatic syncing with iPod, see the iPod Tutorials and this article.
you probably have the virus on your registry and that is a tough one. it depends on the type of virus you have, it may not allow you to install an anti-virus, but you can give it a try. download ad-ware or malwarebytes from the internet, the free version and enable all the settings. start with the malwarebytes its good for problems like this and see if it can get the virus out.