you will need to unlock the CID(country Identification) first to allow you to flash an english (or greek if there is one) rom
unlock using the trinity cid and sim unlocker found here
Easy auto-install Instructions:
- Unzip unlocker and run AUTO_Unlock_v1.bat
If you don't want to install automatically, or for some reason the
process doesn't work for you, here are the manual instructions:
- Transfer SSPL/SSPL-TRIN.exe to your phone and run it
- Tri-color screen will appear
- Disable activesync (file -> connection settings -> uncheck "allow USB connections")
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB lead.
- Run RUU/ROMUpgradeUtility.exe
- Follow the flashing process (Check the "I understand..." and "I completed..." boxes and update!)
- Allow your phone to reboot.
- Transfer TRIN_Unlock_v1.exe program to your phone and run it
- Click the Unlock Button, select unlock option. Select if you want SIM/CID unlock.
- Click "Unlock!" and wait until process finishes.
- When done, turn off your phone for 10 seconds and reboot after that.
after successfully unlocking the cid you will be able to flash any rom to your phone, english, chinese, greek etc
after unlocking the cid/sim i recommend downloading hardspl and installing this as well. This allows a good recovery rate if anything went wrong during flashing.
hard spl can be found here
UNDERSTAND ONLY FLASH ROMS MADE FOR YOUR PHONE (trinity) you cant flash roms made for other phones, if you try , you could end up total destroying your phone, with no way of reversing it
Greek rom (i found one) is here
English rom is here
If you found this info useful please vote for me