Question about Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
1) disconnect power and place towels etc underneath everything
2) break discharge pipe(should be a union fitting for servicing)
3) undo big brass nut under sink basket
4) undo 4 hex head bolts holding pump housing together(sometime can be picked out via inlet and discharge
5) Dont try and take impeller off as the ceramic washer may come off and then you got to get a new one. If motorshaft is rusty, time for a new motor, seal and probably an impeller seal. ceramic impeller seal is epoxied on the impeller
Posted on Jul 04, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2012 | Fisher Paykel Washing Machines
Jul 15, 2012 | Vacuums
Dec 10, 2011 | Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
Jul 10, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Mar 12, 2009 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Dec 01, 2008 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Nov 19, 2017 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
1,071 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!