Text Mode show on display nokia1600 handset
You can enter text in two different ways: the traditional text
input indicated by , or predictive text input (built-in
dictionary) indicated by .
To use traditional text input, press the key marked with the
letter that you want repeatedly until the letter appears.
To turn on predictive text input when writing text, select
Options > Dictionary and the desired language; to turn it off,
select Options > Dictionary off.
To use predictive text input, do the following:
1. To enter the word you want, press each key once for a
2. If the displayed word is the one you want, press 0, and
start writing the next word.
To change the word, press * repeatedly until the word you
W r i t e t e x t
If ? is displayed after the word, the word is not in the
dictionary. To add the word to the dictionary, select Spell,
enter the word (using traditional text input), and select OK.
Tips for writing text with traditional and predictive text input:
• To add a space, press 0.
• To quickly change the text input method when writing
text, press # repeatedly and check the indicator at the top
of the display.
• To add a number, press and hold the desired number key.
• To get a list of special characters when using traditional
text input, press *; when using predictive text input, press
and hold *.
or check this link
Nov 14, 2011 |
Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone