- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure you Press and Hold the FN key then hit the key that increases or decreases the volume. If the FN key is not held down while you press the volume keys, they will do nothing. The brightness works the same way, you must Press and Hold the FN key then hit the key that controls the brightness.
In the playing music mode, press the center button one time and then hit either the button to the right to raise the volume or the button to the left to lower the volume.If you hold down the center button it gives you other options.
Most of the time their are multiple ways to do this.
1. On the speaker in the lower right hand corner left click and a volume bar appears. Slide it up and down. It should be adjust to 75% IMO.
2. On your keys there should be symbols that look like speakers that should match the color of you "fn" key. Press and hold the fn key and then press the corresponding speaker key to increase or decrease the volume.
3. There may be a rotary volume control on the front of the laptop case. It's as simple as turning it to increase or decrease it.
On the volume bar in windows verify that the muted in unchecked.
yes direct into the buttons the WD40 is the best thing i've ever seen, that will not damage anything you can spray it without fear and then try to activate the buttons a few times, of course with the tv off.