Question about YouTube Videos
Cant play videos, have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE10. Changed DNS, No adblockers, nothing
Have you updated your flash player?
Posted on Mar 20, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Does this happened to all videos? Make sure that you connectivity/bandwidth is enough to handle large video files from youtube.
Have you tried playing this thru Internet Explorer? It could be a browser issue.
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
* If still having problems, the reason is busy YouTube server! You should try to 'Refresh / Reload' the page!
* The video quality of most of the YouTube videos are low, so don't expect a High Quality!
please rate me if it helps....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2015 | Apple Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2014 | YouTube Videos
Mar 27, 2013 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Apr 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!