I bought the GNC Race Trainer from Sport Authority few months ago, but I did not have a chance to use it until recently. But I have been try to get my heart rate but it does not seem to read it or am I trying to read it it wrong. I change the mode to " Pulse" and place my finger on the sensor and nothing happens, please help. Thank you
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I just won one from GNC and not sur if it is working properly, because screening is flashing in some type of error mode. removing battery was only way to reset.
1. First normal screen is the time display. (only shows 3 numbers.)
2. Press "set" then up/down for correct time.
3. after setting time, press up/down for 12h/24h format
4. Press "mode" & NO 1 flashes, showing Wt 50 Kilo & Man
5. Press "Start" and place one thumb on each end of unit to auto-read body fat.
6. Set weight in Kilos (not sure how to convert unit to lbs, before setting, so maybe use online converter.
7. Set ht, age, man/woman, stride, using up/down arrows.
Follow process for users 2-5,
Remove the batteries and clean the battery contacts inside the device with a common pencil. Then insert new batteries that you know are fresh. That should fix it. If it still won't work for you go to Garmin.com and send it in for repair. Joe
try this link for the manual. polar f11 heart rate monitor manual Google Search . However, you may wish to reset the unit and start over with new settings. You can resetyour Polar F11 by following a few easy steps. Press any button to activate the Polar F11 Fitness heart monitor unit. Press all buttons on the Polar F11 Fitness heart monitor simultaneously, except the "Light" button.
I contacted SportBeat Inc. with the same problems you reported. I sent back the old watch with a $20 check to have them replace the "module". (This is what they told me over the phone to do.) They sent back a brand new watch in less than a week, and returned my check! (Maybe I was still under warranty?) Anyway, their phone number and address are on the back of the manual. They were very responsive to phone calls and emails. Good luck! Sport Beat Inc. 45 Jefryn Blvd. Deer Park, NY 11729 1-888-760-3059