Question about Miele Vacuums
Replace the belt and make sure the beater bar switch is on also clean the unit really well and your problem is solved
Posted on Mar 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Broom and dust pan, then mop
2. Wet dry vac with wide non-brush attachment
3. Here's a link to a vacuum professing to clean pet hairs well
4. Try to find a wide attachment for the hose that has no brush, maybe something from a wet dry vac.
5. Take your dog outside and brush every day. It helps, but no matter what you do, you will have pet hair if you have an indoor pet.
6. Go to the source. See if your dog will be vacuumed. Half serious on this one.
Posted on Mar 14, 2010
SOURCE: I used my NV29
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
The response rate on FixYa FREE questions is usually over 80%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question is unclear, incomplete, or poorly worded...
2. the question is mis-categorized - so the correct experts aren't viewing it...
3. the question requires an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately...
4. specific training, tools, or equipment are required to avoid injury or death...
5. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully...
Please feel free to re-work your question if you feel one of these may be the reason.
Of course you are not required - but converting your question to a PAID one usually increases the reply rate as well.
Normal rates for FixYa are...
$ 9.99 answer for one question.
$12.99 Live Real-Time online chat or premium e-mail support.
$29.99 Live Real Time phone support
Sometimes FixYa will run specials for unlimited questions via monthly subscription or reduced rates for limited periods.
Consider the savings that can be had when an informed Expert can save you a $100 service call, or a $350 trip to the car dealersip.
Your problem solved - guaranteed! Or your money back!!
If you don't want to pay - feel free to re-submit your question so it returns back to the top of the work queue if you still need help.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for helping with your FREE question
Posted on Aug 13, 2010
SOURCE: My Dyson will not vacuum
Sorry to hear you're having difficulties using your DC24 on this particular rug. You may find the cleaner's powerful suction causes certain lightweight rugs to seal closely with the soleplate, requiring a little more effort to push.
Reassuringly, it sounds as if your cleaner is performing correctly, but if you have any further concerns about this issue, it's probably best if you get in touch with us directly. You can call us free on 08002980298 (UK), or 1866MYDYSON (US). One of our experts will be happy to provide the assistance you need.
Dyson Online Customer Support
Posted on Aug 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2017 | Hoover Vacuums
Jan 22, 2016 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Feb 23, 2015 | Dyson DC25 Animal Upright Ball Bagless...
Mar 26, 2014 | Miele S558 Red Velvet Bagged Canister...
Feb 19, 2014 | Vacuums
Aug 02, 2012 | Vacuums
Aug 17, 2011 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
Mar 14, 2010 | Sebo Air Belt C2.1 Bagged Canister Vacuum
Aug 24, 2009 | Bissell Lift-Off(R) Revolution(R) Turbo...
Jan 27, 2009 | Oreck XL2200 Bagged Upright Vacuum
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!