Question about Zenith B32A24Z 32" TV
I have a Zenith TV which has the Menu selection "Fav Channels". One can choose channels to 'skip' or 'save'. I chose to skip Channel #2 at one time, so when I am flipping channels #2 did not show up. Now, I can't figure out how to get it back. Can anyone help?
You should be able to the keypad 2 and enter it should show up, otherwise turn off the fav channels/ or maybe called surf button
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2011 | Zenith C27A25 27" TV
* With the remote control in hand, press the POWER key to
turn on the Presentation TV.
** Press MENU repeatedly until the Setup menu appears.
*** Using the Up/Down arrow on the remote control, highlight
Auto Program on the screen
**** Press the Right or Left arrow to go to the Auto Program
***** Using the Up/Down arrow, choose either Cable TV or Off-
Air Antenna on the screen.
****** Press the Right or Left arrow to begin the Channel Search.
******* Press ENTER when the channel search is done.
Note: Auto Program finds channels being received by the TV
Cable will not work unless you subscribe to a cable service
Jun 17, 2011 | Zenith H27E35DT 27" TV
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Oct 16, 2010 | Zenith C13A05LG 13" TV
Oct 31, 2009 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Jun 13, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 20MT133S 20" TV
Dec 30, 2008 | Zenith C27A24T 27" TV
Sep 09, 2007 | Zenith SY2751Y TV
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!