Question about GE JASCO (HO97878) 4-Port USB Hub
We had a GE 7 port usb port and it overheated and melted----thank goodness I got up when I did or the house would have caught on fire. The only thing we had connected to the usb port was a APC battery backup unit. Any reason why the usb port overheated?
It was pugged into the battery backup unit and I am hesitant to rehook the computer up to the battery backup unit and also will not by another GE usb hub again and whatever hub we do use, I will not plug it into an outlet!
the computer was downstairs and I noticed the odor of electrical burning smell upstairs---the unit was bought nov 25, 2007 and we returned it to BJ'S for a refund today-----I do not reccomend this product to anyone.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
You could maybe have a bad USB hub or the Hub is in a very warm area...
Posted on Dec 14, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2017 | Dell Inspiron E1405 Notebook
Jan 23, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
May 27, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebook
Mar 25, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Feb 24, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Sep 27, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Aug 03, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Mar 13, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Nov 27, 2010 | GE JASCO (HO97878) 4-Port USB Hub
Mar 01, 2017 | GE JASCO (HO97878) 4-Port USB Hub
472 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: