I brought, a mmc card of 1 gb for my v3i, it was working good initially, but was not detected buy PC. I have tried it with several PCs. Now from yesterday, when I was trying to format it again, it has not even detected by phone. Can you plz tel me how can it will work again....
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey Green-e, I think ur problem is lack of knoledge to identify the type of data storages device. There are two types of storage devices: 1) MMC(memory card) 2) Phone memory When u enter menu->multimedia->sounds, there is a list of sound tracks, ringtones, etc. In ur cellphone, u may have used Phone memory or memory card as default storage device. If u hv used phone memory, then change to MMC and if u hv used MMC, then change to phone memory. TO change the storage device. In sounds (where sounds,ringtones, appears), press menu button (above directional keys). Now u will see a list of options. There u can see storage device. Press on it and change it as u want (MMC or phone memory). ===============================================================
Kindly send me feedback and rate my solution
Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved.
downloading mobile games via your phone takes
time and may come up into a more expensive one. so i suggest
downloading games via PC, and because this is what i've preferred to.
you can use this site for downloading games: www.zedge.com
after you have downloaded your chosen games, now we're going to install it from your PC to your V3i.
1. your data cable(sometimes called as USB cable) 2. and your v3i - of course
1. connect your v3i using your data cable into your pc
NOTE: before connecting your mobile device into your pc, you must select "Memory Card" as your "Default Connection".
to do this, on your mobile select: -> Main Menu -> Connectivity -> USB Settings -> Default Connection -> Memory Card
a pop-up window will appear asking "What do you want Windows to do?" or
the like. on the icon list box select "Open Folder to view files" and
then click "OK", or you can ignore this by hitting the "Cancel" button.
if no pop-up window shows up, open your "Windows Explorer" and select your memory card from the list, open it.
3. if you're in, copy your downloaded games file from this directory of your Multimedia Memory Card(MMC):
4. safely remove your mobile
1. on your mobile, open "Games & Apps"
2. switch your storage device into your memory card
3. select [Install New]
4. from the list, select the game that you have just copied from your PC into your v3i
5. follow further instructions that will appear from your fon
6. there may have some instance you will encounter asking you to continue downloading, just select yes.
7. then it is done..just follow the instructions very carefully.
If you have 512Mb Motorol Card Then Copy All Folders From 512MB Card, Past Those Folders into 1 or 2 GB Card.And Insert it into Motorla Mobile Then Restart Your Mobile and Your Card is Active..........