Question about Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
How do I deactivate alarm 2 only ? I need to only use Alarm 1. Thanks.
Press the button on the top with the clock icon that says (2). the indicator that says "sounds" should disappear.
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | 1998 Acura CL
Unit 9, 32/F., Cable TV Tower, No.9 Hoi Shing Rd., Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
852-2408 1575 / 2409 0136
Contact Person :
Ms. JoJo Yeung
Oct 27, 2015 | Watches
Mar 18, 2014 | Health & Beauty
Mar 21, 2013 | BMW Cars & Trucks
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Aug 09, 2010 | Chevrolet TrailBlazer Cars & Trucks
Aug 16, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Feb 08, 2008 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!