Question about Eureka Whirlwind 4480 Upright Vacuum
You checked the belt, but I bet it has stretched and won't drive the brush roll under load like it should. Belts only last a few months the stretch and should be replaced. Iff you have suction at the hose, then it has to be down below, either belt/brush roll, or the inlet by the brush roll is clogged.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2015 | Vacuums
Mar 01, 2015 | Vacuums
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Remove the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Rinse the filter under running water until it runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash) Filters should be replaced once a year.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brushroll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
6. Check that the brushes are still spinning. If not, replace the belt.
Hope this helps!
Jun 20, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Aug 16, 2013 | Euro-Pro Ep-366 Ultra Shark
Feb 25, 2009 | Dirt Devil Featherlight Bagless Upright...
Apr 16, 2008 | Vacuums
Dec 28, 2007 | Vacuums
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: