When a Gogear or or other mp3 player gets low on battery life they begin to act up. What has happen is you battery life has been depleted. Even after charging the battery, it will not be able to act normal. I have had this happen too. The only thing you can do is call Phillips to see if there is some kind of warrenty still left or you can have them fix it or try to fix it yourself. The batter is somewhat expensive, $40. I ended up just selling it on eBay explaining the battery problem and someone bought it. Then I used that money and bought a functional one for only a little more. It really is the best way to do it unless you have an extra battery around and know how to fix it. Unlike the iPod, there are not a million knock off batteries out there for the Goegear so you are basically stuck with the options I gave you, sorry.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. If your Samsung Galaxy S II is frozen, Shut the POWER OFF, take the battery out and put it back again.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Briefly Press and release the Power button
4. A menu will then appears that let you allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Quickly Press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If the above procedures doesn't work. try this another method:
1. Turn the POWER OFF, pull the battery out and put it back again.
2. Simultaneously press the Volume Up, Home and Power button
3. If the Samsung Symbol appears, release the Power button
4. A Boot Menu will then show, Use the volume up/down to choose and home to select.
PLease do a hard reset on the phone and here is how you do it .
1. Turn the phone off. If it's frozen or unresponsive, pull then replace the battery. 2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and power the phone back on. 3. Continue to hold Volume Up and Volume Down until a factory reset screen appears.
First off, we have to see if it is a power issue or a button issue. Try plugging in your charger first and see if you get the battery life symbol on your screen. If no, send it in for repair. You may have a cable problem, power or board problem that needs replacing. If yes, while leaving it plugged in, try to hold down your power button to see if it responds by turning on. If it does, you need to change your battery. If not, you need to fix/replace a bad button or cable button. You can get parts or service here -> iPhone 2G Replacement Battery and iPhone 3G Replacement Battery
Yes! That's definately your bluetooth indicator. Btw, there should be an icon glossary. try setting and tools/phone info/icon glossary. As far as the BT indicator check your bluetooth menu and disable it, assuming you have no BT peripherals as evidenced by your lack of understanding regarding the BT icon and effects of peripheral hardware on battery life.
You may also wish to do a little research on crop circles. But try not to get too weirded out.
then:Try this: disconnect the player from the computer, turn it off,
hold in the volume + button, and reconnect the player to the computer
while holding the volume + button in. Keep holding the volume + button
for an additional 5-50 seconds. Windows should eventually go into
recovery mode and revive the player- it will pop up a window that says
Found New Hardware Wizard.
Try holding in the volume + button and reconnecting it to your computer. Continue holding the volume + button in until the "found new hardware" wizard comes on. NOTE: if you hold the volume + in for longer than 1 minute and no hardware wizard appears, this strategy will not work with your version of Windows.