Question about Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I get the "Memory full" message on the display of my Canon MP-530. Now I can't send faxes anymore. Cleared all memory messages, cycled power on/off several times. The fax part of it is just dead ... Can anyone help ?
Thanks, I turned the power off and that didn't work. But pulling the plug did!!
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
Thks for the above info. Went to my 530 to fix same problem and didn"t work. Mem in use light kept flashing. Re-traced phone line and outside line and found they were plugged into wrong jack. Moved the phone to the phone plug and outside line to outside line, and problem gone. This worked for me but there may be other causes that will make this happen
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
Pull the plug works but there MUST be a better way
Posted on Oct 31, 2007
You need to delete the documents that are in the memory.
The steps are as follows:
1. Press[FAX], thenpress[menu].
2. Use[<]or[>] to select Memory Reference.
3. Press OK.
4. Use[<] or [>] to select Print Document or Delete Document.
(1) Select Delete Document. (2) Press[OK]. (3) Use [<] or [>] to select the transaction number (TX/RX NO.) of the document that you want to delete, or enter the number using the numeric buttons. (4) Press [OK].(5) Use [<] to select yes to delete document. (6) Press OK. (7) To delete another document return to branch step (3).
5. When finished deleting press [STOP/RESET].
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
* Click the "Menu" button.
* Press the arrow buttons to scroll through the options on the screen. Select
"MEMORY REFERENCE" and click "Start/Copy."
* Use the arrow buttons to choose "DEL. PRINTED RX" then click "Start" again.
Press "*" to select the "Yes" option from the screen. This will delete all documents from the fax machine's memory.
* Click "Stop" to finish.
Nov 27, 2011 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Sep 15, 2011 | Canon FAX-L100 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Oct 20, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 13, 2010 | Digital Products Hewlett Packard OfficeJet...
Aug 27, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
1,252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!