When I open Internet Explorer the sign-in page for Yahoo! is displayed but it just constantly blinks and does not accept any input. Every other web page I have gone to appears to be working OK. It is just the Yahoo! sign-in page.
I am using Internet Explorer 7
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The email address make possible communication only when the device is powered on and connected to a network.
Assume the device is functioning without defects
1.Sign on to the internet to observe a browser page like internet explorer, google or yahoo page for example should be displayed once on the internet.
2. using the typing area provided by the internet browser, type the email domain name; for example, yahoo mail or hotmail depending on the domain subscriber of your email account
3. At which point makes possible typing spaces prompting you to insert the email address to get logged logged onto a mail. storage area.
1. the device should be functioning and powered on
2. the device must have a network connection
3. you have to sign on to the network making available a web browser like yahoo, or google or internet explorer
4. using the typting spaces provided, type the domain name of your email account; for example yahoo mail to arrive at the email display page before the options of logging into an ascount with the personal details can be made possible
you need to clear the forms and password. If you are using Internet Explorer, open it and click on Tools, internet options and under the browsing history click on delete button click on delete forms, Click OK and try to open mail.yahoo.com, check if you can still see the user names.
Some verions of Yahoo are now defuct, not that anyone will tell you. You need to get IE8 and open your browsing session from it. Dont open with the old Yahoo version
1. Log onto the internet 2. Go to http://bookmarks.yahoo.com 3. Sign in with your usual email address and password 4. This will bring up a list of your bookmarks 5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Tools 6. Click on "Export Bookmarks" 7. Make sure that all the bookmarks are selected 8. Below that where it say "Select Export Format" make sure it is set to for Internet Explorer and click "Export" 9. Save to the desktop 10. Open Internet Explorer 11. Then click on File, then Import 12. Select "Favourites" click Next 13. Browse to the "Bookmarks" file that should now be on your desktop and click Next 14. Your Bookmarks should now be in the favourites tab in Internet Explorer
There are many possibilities that you are unable to connect to internet.
Can you check your internet explorer is not in offline mode? in IE goto File->Work Offline must not be ticked.
Open command prompt, and type "ping yahoo.com" and press enter, you will see the % rate of dropping whether is connected to internet or not will tell too. Write me what do you see in the command prompt.
Note: It will be good if you can call me over the phone and explain in details to solve your problem quickly.