Question about Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee Maker
We put in twelve cups of water, only 6-8 cups of coffed comes out and it's cloudy
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Apr 12, 2015 | Cuisinart CBC-00 Coffee Maker - 12 Cup...
Dec 03, 2017 | Cuisinart Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Oct 04, 2012 | Keurig Vue Brewing System
Jan 02, 2010 | Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Oct 19, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Aug 06, 2009 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jun 16, 2008 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: