Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
I am unable to change the language to English on my Canon Pixma iP2000 and therefore I don't understand what is wrong with it (it doesn't print properly, I only get splashes on ink on the paper.
You need to uninstall the driver from the computer and then reinstall it in the english language, the printer itself has no language, the interface is the computer, if it is spashing ink on the paper it is probably the ink or the ink head, try change the ink and i strongly suggest genuine ink, not that cheap shit that clogs up the print head
Posted on Nov 03, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2014 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Printers & Copiers
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 16, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1200 Photo Printer
Jul 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!