Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
I am unable to change the language to English on my Canon Pixma iP2000 and therefore I don't understand what is wrong with it (it doesn't print properly, I only get splashes on ink on the paper.
You need to uninstall the driver from the computer and then reinstall it in the english language, the printer itself has no language, the interface is the computer, if it is spashing ink on the paper it is probably the ink or the ink head, try change the ink and i strongly suggest genuine ink, not that cheap shit that clogs up the print head
Posted on Nov 03, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 07, 2012 | Philips SE445 Cordless Phone
Oct 22, 2011 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1200 Photo Printer
Jul 04, 2010 | Nokia N79 Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!