Question about Hitachi 65F59 65" HDTV
Hey i have a 65F59 hitachi hd tv and i reset the factory settings on it and the picture is dark as hell
no bright colors show up and seems like everything is in a shadow
what could the possible problem be?
Use the advanced options page and reset the factor blue and red convergence defaults then do re apply the auto color defaults color at first it seemed very red (which is good because red was the missing factor in the green picture) but after reseting all the color and tints to the normal ranges I then reset the color auto correct again and all seems fine.
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2012 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Mar 28, 2011 | Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 01, 2010 | Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Nov 19, 2009 | Hitachi 42PD6600 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Oct 27, 2009 | Hitachi 50UX58K 50" Rear Projection...
Jan 15, 2008 | Hitachi P42H401 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Nov 13, 2007 | Hitachi 53FDX01B 53" Rear Projection...
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!