- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should never use a vacuum on a computer. A canister of compressed air is what should be used. Two things could of happened.
1. The CPU was not correctly put back.
2. the vacuums static electricity blew something.
My guess is number 1.