Question about EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
You will always use a straight through. The default IP for this is 192.168.1.1 you also need to setup your PC with TCP\IP in order to log in. Go to network connections and double click on the connection for the NIC. high light internet protocol TCP\IP and click properties. then fill this in device IP 192.168.1.1 then PC IP 192.168.1.10 then 255.255.255.0 then hit OK. From there go to your browser and type http://192.168.1.1 there is no password or user name set the first time.
Posted on Oct 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 31, 2007 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 11, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 12, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Aug 12, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
May 28, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Mar 31, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Nov 24, 2007 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: