- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Exactly same just happened to my brand new Zr9 (error 5). Reebok said they would replace the motor or complete tredmill or my money back. Undecided as to what to do but thought i was buying a reliable bit of kit ??? They do cover it with 2yr warranty and it is really nice use, will research a bit more before deciding.
Typically on the Precor Treadmills if there are errors on the unit, you can press and hold the stop button for 3-5 seconds and it will go into the error log. Not sure what model you have. E-2 is not what normally shows up on the screen. Do you mean Error 2 was displayed? From what I have read on Error 2's it could be a upper PCA issue, or possibly a dip in AC input during the power up sequence. Treadmills require a dedicated line, meaning it is on its own dedicated circuit on your fuse panel/circuit breaker. What exactly is the treadmill doing? Is it constantly showing Error 2 on the screen? Call up Precor tech support. They will be able to give you advice, and or get you connected with an authorized Precor factory trained technician who will be able to get you back up and running.
Error 22 - No Motor Pulses at Start Up
Error 22 indicates that the drive motor (running belt) has been instructed to start, by either
manual or program control, and the monitoring system has not received any response from the
speed sensing system indicating that the drive motor has started.
1. The treadmill utilizes an optical (infrared) speed sensor and the line of sight between the
speed sensor and the speed sensor target is obstructed.
2. Drive motor brushes are bad.
3. The speed sensor position relative to the speed sensor target is incorrect.
4. The speed sensor potentiometer adjustment is incorrect (when equipped).
5. The speed sensor is inoperative.
6. The lower PCA is bad.
7. The lower PCA to upper PCA interconnect cable is bad.
8. The upper PCA is bad
The checksum failure is an indication of a bad console on this model. If the machine is brand new then it still has a warranty. Contact the number on the front of your manual they will replace it for free. Good luck, Tim