Question about Kenwood KDC-MPV619 CD Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: stereo code
3. Simplified method of clearing the security code
(K Type only)
1. While the code entry is requested, press and hold the
VOL UP key for 3 seconds while holding the DISP key
pressed. (This should turn "----" off.)
2. Enter "KCAR" from the remote. (Same way as the 01
Press the 5 key on the remote twice, then press the
Track Up key. (This enters "K".)
Press the 2 key on the remote 3 times, then press
the Track Up key. (This enters "C".)
Press the 2 key on the remote once, then press the
Track Up key. (This enters "A".)
Press the 7 key on the remote twice, then press the
Track Up key. (This enters "R".)
3. The security code is cleared and the unit enters the
ALL OFF mode.
4. If you commit a mistake in the code entry, the unit
enters the code request mode again.
Posted on Jan 02, 2008
I had the same problem with my kdc-mpv619. I had bought a new truck that didn't have a remote and the screen says enter code. You do need a remote to fix it, but what they don't tell you is a universal remote will work. I used my direct tv remote and looked up all the codes for kenwood.
The one that worked for me was 30337 (not sure if that would work for you).
1) The way I tested it was go to my stereo and I held down the display button + volume up button. (This should remove the - - - - sign but it will still say CODE).
2) Then you press the 5 button on the remote and if the screen says CODEK then you know the remote works.
(to switch from K to C to A to R press the (>>) button on the screen.
3) Enter the code KCAR (the display will say CODEKCAR)
4) Final Step is hold do the fast forward button (>>) on the screen.
It should work for you after that ;-)
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Search here for KENWOOD CODE and check his advice. I believe the code is 5227 and your remote is required to enter the code.
Posted on Nov 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2011 | Kenwood KDC-MPV619 CD Player
Aug 15, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MPV619 CD Player
Jul 13, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MPV619 CD Player
Nov 19, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP228 CD Player
Nov 17, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MPV619 CD Player
Apr 30, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MPV619 CD Player
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: