Question about Philips Televison & Video
When i go to put in my wi-fi password I can't seem to figure out how to type the underscore (which is part of my password)
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: asking me for wi-fi password
The wifi password is the same as wireless network key (either WPA or WEP key). That's the same password that you used when you tried to connect to the wireless network using your laptop.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
If you have tried the default passwords (blank, admin or sysAdmin) and they don't work, you will need to reset it back to factory settings. You can do this by finding a hole at the back of the unit and pressing the hidden switch there for a few seconds. After that it should be back to its original configuration. You will obviously have lost any changes you made to it since you took it out of the box.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
I have too (a fresh new) Dell Latitude E6500 and I have found a solution. It is very simple! Just create a new Profile:
1. in System Tray click on WiFi icon,
2. select 'Configure WiFi'
3. open 'Profiles...'
4. choose 'Add...'
5. in 'Profile Name:' type anything (it can be the same name as SSID)
6. in 'WiFi Networks Name (SSID):' type a proper name of your WiFi SSID
7. choose 'Operating Mode:' you have 2 options, but I rather choosed Network (Internet)
8. click 'Next'
9. leave selected 'Personal Security'
10. under 'Security Settings' choose WEP encryption type that is enabled on ADSL router. On my router I have WPA-PSK, and I have choosed WPA-Personal (TKIP). Type of encryption usually has different names, and be careful in choosing of properly encryption type.
11. type Encryption key in field 'Password'
12. click OK
13. select this new profile and click 'Connect'
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2018 | Televison & Video
Jan 21, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2014 | Nextbook Premium 8 Se Android
Mar 26, 2014 | Ematic 7" Tablet Computer
Jan 27, 2013 | Iview 754TPC with WiFI 7" Dual Camera,...
Feb 05, 2011 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Dec 27, 2010 | Cisco Linksys Wirelessn Router Black...
Sep 25, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!