Question about Samsung Televison & Video
My LCD TV has green where ever it is black. When people open mouths there is green also. When we turn the channels between different kid shows we used to adjust the tint and everything else with that. Now that doesn't work anymore
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had whole redish/pinkish screen on my 50v500 starting a few days ago, then I read through each of the threads on this site for the samilar problems on my model. I found TVtechmaniac's solution (pasted below) solved my problem. Thank you TVtechmaniac!
Enter the I2C Service Menu, be sure the power is OFF.
1. On the front control panel, press and hold the INPUT button.
2. Then press the POWER button for two seconds.
3. You may keep the INPUT button depressed until you see the OSD with the Service Menu displayed.
4. If you don't see the service menu, please repeat Process making sure you wait until the Power blinking LED stops.
5. Execute the Memory Initialize operation after the adjustment values have been written on a sheet of paper. Highlight “MEMORY INTI”, arrow to the right and hold the button to the right (approx 5 sec.) until a check mark appears in the box. This activates the Memory Initialization.
6. After the Memory initialize operation has finished (10~15 sec, the channel will revert to CH 3.) the pink image symptom should be fixed.
7. Write back the adjustment values from your notes to their respective adjustment parameters in the adjustment mode. (In other words, set the Data Values back to the the Data values written down before the Memory Initialization procedure). NOTE: Make sure the SELECT Button is pressed on remote after every change to the values. Failure to do so will result in the data values not being changed.
8. Exit I2C menu. Press exit repeatedly until you go back to the normal picture.
9. Turn the set off-on and Confirm the picture remains in a good condition.
BE SURE TO COPY DOWN DATA SETTINGS BEFORE INITIALIZING I2C SETTINGS
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
Go to the back of the tv and make sure all of the Component plugs are fully inserted and also on the source Ie: Cable Box or Sat Box,DVD Player.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
You have not provided any details about your system. What components are in your system? How they are connected? Etc.
Have you tried resetting the TV? Have you tried switching inputs around?
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
I had the same problem....turned out it was the "lvds" cable that runs from the mainboard to the lcd controller board. Simply remove the tape that holds it to the back of the backlight housing and also remove the foil shielding tape from the connector on the lcd controller board.
Posted on Dec 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Samsung Ln40e550 40 1080p Lcd Tv ln40e550
Jun 26, 2013 | Sanyo LCD-42CA9S VIZON MULTISYSTEM 42" LCD...
Jun 25, 2012 | Coby TFTV3225 32 in. LCD TV
Apr 23, 2012 | Digimate Televison & Video
Jul 21, 2010 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 06, 2010 | RCA L32HD31 32 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 02, 2009 | Vizio VW32L 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 03, 2008 | LG 32LX1D 32 in. LCD Television
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!