Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Is there a way to bypass this "Ink System Failure" code?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ink system failure
NOT A SOLUTION, JUST SOME FACTS>
First of all, your printer is "NOT" the worst model ever made, every printer that hp (as you probably noted I used small letters hp because I think hp is a small worm of a co.) makes is a problem waiting to happen. The worst of it all is that the don't care about there customers. I have a almost $300.00
photosmart that is a few months out of warranty, even though it stayed new in the box for over 6 months because of a heart attack I had. I ran out of two of the colored Inks, but continued to use the printer for word documents only till shortly after, the printer said it was unable to print till the two empty colour cart. were replaced. I continued printing all other items on my up stairs computer. About a month later, I purchased the cart. needed, installed them in the photosmart,(which I think is a oxymoron) and the printer came up with,"Ink System Has Failed" Error code oxc18a0306.
I know this is getting long winded, but it's the only way to get my point across fully. I contacted hp and after over 40 min. they told me that the error code was fatal and could not be fixed!!!!! They said It was out of warranty and would not be replaced for any amount of money besides paying full price for a replacement. ( Ya Like I Would Buy Another hp product). I have since then had the printer checked out and a small pc board with, a valve or sensor for all the ink supplies is not letting the yellow ink out of the pump to the print head. I contacted again, like a fool, hp and was on the phone for another 52.min. till they told me that part was not available..... End of story
I hope this story gets out to every person that had, or has a hp product and
had a problem that was not resolved by hp, besides telling the customer they will fix the problem by selling to you ,at full price another printer.....
I'm All For Boycotting hp!
I hope this gets back to hp
Ron Trovato (702) 633-4298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on May 21, 2008
SOURCE: Ink System Failure
1) With the printer On, make sure you have new cartridges installed ready to initialize. Replace as necessary.
2) Press and hold the <OK> and <Cancel> [or <X> if you do not have Cancel] buttons down at the same time and turn the printer off with the power button.
3) Keep holding the buttons down until the printer turns off.
4) While pressing the <OK> and <Cancel> buttons, turn the unit back on. It should cycle a bit then turn itself off again.
6) Press the <Power> button to turn the printer back On.
7) The printer will reinitialize the ink cartridges. Do not disturb this process. After completion (approx. 5 minutes), it should be ready to print.
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
just follow this steps may help you out otherwise you need to change it.
Check to see if the installed cartridge is the correct one for the printer. . If the cartridge is the proper part number, remove the ink cartridge and make sure all the packaging tape has been removed from the copper circuitry strip on the backside of the cartridge. Reinsert the cartridge and try printing again.
If the error continues, remove the cartridge again and clean the copper circuitry strip on the backside of the cartridge, and the contacts inside the printer, by following the instructions below:
1. Use a clean, dry, soft, lint-free cloth. Locate the copper-colored circuitry strip on the back of the cartridge.
2. Wipe the copper-colored strip with the dry cloth. Use an upward motion, from the nozzle end to the top of the cartridge. Do not wipe the nozzle end of the cartridge or touch the nozzle plate. Wipe the contacts only once.
3. To clean the printer contacts, carefully look for fibers or contamination on the electrical contacts inside the carriage assembly, but do not wipe the printer contacts with any object. The contacts in the printer can be damaged if too much pressure is applied during a wiping process. Try to remove any visible attached debris within the carriage assembly by gently pulling the debris off with your fingers. If the carriage contacts show noticeable damage, contact the HP Customer Care Center listed in the printer's User's Guide.
Reinsert the cartridge and try printing again. If the error continues,then you can go for repair or buy a new one .but i advise you to dont go for repairing bcoz it is 3 year old .
Have a nice day and do not forget to rate please...!
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
Hi ok try
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
SOURCE: My HP B 209a All
Hello and Welcome!
The error 0xc19a0022 is mostly occurred in HP printers
To solve the error code 0xc19a0022, Follow the given steps
But if u face still this error then printer service required. In that condition best option is to Contact HP Service Provider
I hope this solution helps you
Thank you for using FixYa
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jun 02, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Mar 22, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 13, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 07, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!