Question about Kodak Esp 5250 All-in-one Inkjet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fatal printer error
1. First open the top of the unit remove the ink tanks and set them aside.
2. Remove the printhead and then unplug the printer. re-insert the printhead back into the printer. Remove it again and re-insert it. Do this 3-5 times. If you need help doing this, there are instructions on installing a printhead in the electronic manual PDF file provided by Kodak. (What this removal and re-install is doing is scraping of anything that might be disrupting the contact between the printhead and the printer)
3. Now install the printhead and install the ink tanks.
4. Plug in the printer want for it to bootup.
5. If the error comes up again you need to contact to Kodak about getting a new printhead or Return your printer and exchange if for a new one.
Also do be sure to update your software and printer firmware through the Kodak site or through the software provided. These printers print nice photos and the ink is cheep. Dont let this road bump turn you away from them.
Kodak and or I am not responsible for any data loss or any damage to any equipment that occurs as a direct or indirect result of following the procedures described above.
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
SOURCE: ERROR CODE 3802
This is how I fixed this problem may or may not work for you. I removed the ink!!! Then I removed the ink tray. This is fairly easy if you fell the top of the ink tray you will find a small square that is slightly raised push in on the square while pushing down on the tray this will release the print head. Very carefully clean with 92% alcohol and a q-tip! Don't apply pressure to the print head it will ruin it!!!!!!!
This allow to air dry for at least a 5min. Reinsert then recalibrate the printer! go to printer status and at the very top you will see a rench and hammer icon press it then follow directions!!!!!!
Good luck and god bless
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
You need to contact kodak and ask for a replacement print head, explain the code and whats been happening.
They will probably tell you to download new drivers and wash your printhead ect ect but nothing that helps.
I had the same problem with the same printer.
I couldn't get Kodak to send out a printhead, so after weeks of messing around, I took it back for a refund.
If you do manage to get a new printhead here are the instructions on how to remove and replace it.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
I got the same Problem as listed above. This is the way how I was able to solve it:
Hope this solves the Problem. Best wishes
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Kodak ESP5 AllInOne InkJet Printer
Jan 20, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 28, 2011 | Kodak Esp 3250 Allinone Multifunction ( ...
Apr 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 19, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 16, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Nov 03, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
May 20, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: