Try going to this web page :
Forgot my BlackBerry ID Password And Recovery Question
and check the last reply on the page:
Re: Forgot my BlackBerry ID Password And Recovery Question.
Start first with these please:
- KB28685 How to reset the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question
- KB32111 "The link is no longer valid." is encountered when attempting to reset a BlackBerry ID password
- KB26361 How to change or reset the BlackBerry ID password
- KB28111 Unable to reset BlackBerry ID password when using a BlackBerry hosted email address
- KB28232 BlackBerry ID reset email is not being delivered to the associated mailbox
If you have forgotten your BB ID credentials AND have non-BB access (e.g., Outlook, webmail, etc.) to the email account that is currently configured to your BB ID account, then those instructions should allow you to recover access to your BB ID account.
However, if you do not have access to that email account, then your challenge is much greater, and you have a choice to make depending on your circumstances:
- If you have no AppWorld records that you require to retain (e.g., purchase records for apps), then simply abandon the BB ID and create a new one. To do so, however, does require a device WIPE:
- KB26694 How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone
- But, if you do have AppWorld records that you must keep, then you require human intervention. To receive that, you must ring up your mobile service provider and convince them to escalate your case up to BlackBerry. Further, you must convince BlackBerry to provide you with a solution -- which likely will either be resetting your current BB ID so that you can again access it or having you create a new BBID and they will manually move your purchase records over. Note that I have no idea if they will be willing to do this, but there is no other way that I know of to retain your prior AppWorld purchase records.