Question about Televison & Video
I want to know the code of this type of remote control
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sky remote code for LG 42LC46 tv
Hi - I also have the LG42LC46, i got it to work by using code 206 but you need a REV 8 remote, i tried it with a REV 4 and it doesn't work.
P.s. let me know if it worked for you.
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
http://www.fixya.com/support/t1555766-direct_tv_remote_control_rc64_code this worked for me after doing a GOOGLE search. 10150 is the code that even worked for TV power. Here are the other codes supplied, in case link didn't work, 10463, 10054.
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
1. Turn on the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Locate a 3-digit code for your device.
3. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) for approximately three seconds unitl the POWER INDICATOR illuminates.
4. Enter the 3-digit code for your device within 30 seconds. The POWER INDICATOR shuts off.
5. Press power button to verify correct code entry. If the device shuts off, the code was entered correctly. If the device does not shut off, repeat steps 3-4, using a different code.
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until the POWER INDICATOR illuminates. The remote control is in programming mode.
3.Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on
indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
3. Press CHANNEL UP or CHANNEL DOWN repeatedly until the device turns on.
4. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
5. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Codes for orion TV are
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
Just do a code search method. It will be best rather than try to get the code list to this remote control. If your remote control have pre-programmed codes for your device, this method will help you to synchronize it, and you can retrieve the code too. Procedingns are given.
If after trying "Direct Code Entry" your device does not respond, or if your brand is not listed, try doing a search of the code library for your code by following these steps.
IDENTIFYING CODES FOUND USING THE SEARCH PROCEDURE
Posted on Jun 24, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Sep 10, 2012 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 31, 2012 | Thomson RCT100 Remote Control
http://www.espares.co.uk/search/remote-controls/p/1090?utm_campaign=06-2011+unlimited+credit+1st&utm_medium=email&utm_source=emails ........ search for models of all types
Aug 09, 2011 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Dec 14, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jun 24, 2010 | Aiwa Televison & Video
Dec 13, 2009 | Encore ENXTV TV Input
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!