Question about Siemens CX65
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Please turn on the Bluetooth (Click YES to enable)
2. Then you need to ensure that the other Phone's Bluetooth is also
3. Then select the Picture and choose an option to send via Bluetooth,
4. It will search for a Device, select the Device you are sending it to
5. Receiver receives a message which needs to be accepted
Then it will reach the Receiver..
The same procedure applies when you are receiving any media file or a picture but the Sender will follow the steps and send it to your phone, you just need to turn on the Bluetooth and accept it...
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2014 | 2011 Cobra CX65
Oct 09, 2013 | Siemens Cell Phones
Apr 15, 2010 | Siemens A62 Cell Phone
Apr 22, 2009 | Siemens A65
Feb 17, 2009 | Personal Handsfree for Siemens CL75 Poppy...
Sep 19, 2008 | Cell Phones
Mar 01, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!