I dont know where to find an instructions booklet but I can help with setting the time/date:
To set the time and date (you have to do them both together):
- First press and hold the 'CLOCK' button until it beeps then let go.
- You will then be required to select the year by scrolling up or down with the 'TIME SET' rocker switch on the right hand side.
- Once you have the right time, press the 'ENTER' button, to the right of the rocker switch once.
- You will then be required to select the the month. Do this by once again using the 'TIME SET' rocker switch and then pressing 'ENTER'.
- You will need to repeat this to select the date (day).
- You then use this same process to select the time, starting with the hour and then the minute.
- After you have finnished selecting the minute, press the 'ENTER' button once and then the set time, with the day in the top left corner will be shown. You do not need to press anything else. Your clock is now set.
REMEMBER to press the 'ENTER' button after selecting each thing to move you on to the next thing to set.
TIP; Beside the 'CLOCK' button there is a button which says 'D.S.T SUMMER T'. This is the button which automatically switches your clock from british summer time to winter time and back again. It means that you do not need to reset your clock every time. Make sure that it is in the right setting when you set the clock otherwise it could get confusing. You will know if it is on british summer time because a small sun with a clock face appears in the top right corner of the screen.
Good Luck x