Question about LG BD670 Bluray 3D Player
Netflix app will not connect with Netflix
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem.
1. check that the disk region is the same as you unit ( it is the global of the world on the CD has a number in the middle, now check the back of your player. They must be same region.
2. Turn the unit on
3.Press the power button and hold for 10 Seconds
3. Turn the unit back on, wait for the time to display.
4. unplug the unit and leave unpluged for 30 seconds
5. plug the unit back in and turn it on, the time should not display should be blank.
6. Unit should go into startup wizard like it is being started for the the very first time. follow the prompts.
7. In the setup menue, I believe it is under disc settings, select set to factory settings.
Once I completed these, I put the netflix movie back in and it now runs,
Hope the same works for you
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
SOURCE: LG BD370 netflix connects to
Akkam jirtu qopheessitoota qophee afaab oromoo maal abbee eessatti akkas bafddan ani ammoo maal ta'an jedhee baayyee isinioif yaadda'aan yiture garuu isin ammoo dhiomma tokkollee naa fhin qavdab kanaaf ammaan booda anis akkuma keessan yaaduu nazn dhiisamamaal
Posted on Jun 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 06, 2015 | Netflix
Dec 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2014 | Netflix
Oct 24, 2013 | Netflix
Oct 19, 2013 | Netflix
Sep 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: