- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check the screen to make sure the plastic piece is depressing the switch at the bottom...the machine will not activate to on if this switch is not on..and depressed by the plastic piece on the Flair SCREEN.
1. Plug unit into outlet.
2. Press power ON/OFF switch to the ON position.
3. Allow unit to start running at low speed.
4. PRESS and HOLD both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons until the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR starts to blink.
5. Release both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons.
6. While the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR is still flashing, again PRESS and HOLD both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons untile the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR turns off.
If the steps above have been performed properly, the Filter Replacement Indicator will turn offand not flash again for 11 months. If the Filter Replacement Indicator remains on, repeat the steps again.
*Note that in step 6 above, the Filter Replacement Indicator MUST still be flashing when the buttons are pressed the second time.The Filter Replacement Indicator will continue to flash for approximately 3 seconds after the buttons are released as required in step 5 above.
i do apologize for the inconvenience the only thing that i can suggest is the that whole unit will need to be reset. so the machine can connect again with the remote. also make sure that batteries are fully charged. If that doesn't work please let me know.