Question about Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Changing colors on screen no picture or sound
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try pressing the menu button on the remote to see if the menu comes up.
If it does it's possible the light and colour have been turned right down, find the option on the menu and turn it up.
Also check no cables are unplugged at the back of the tv, picture is usually yellow make sure it's in tight. Check other end as well so sky box or DVD player.
If you're using an AV port on your tv try using a different one, so switch form AV1 to AV2.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Jun 06, 2012
If the problem is same with different input devices and you have ensured there are no loose contacts in power outlet, RC jack, cable and sockets, the TV needs servicing.
Posted on Aug 25, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2014 | Proscan 40LC45S 40 in. LCD TV
Dec 25, 2013 | Televison & Video
Aug 24, 2012 | Proscan 40LD45Q TV
Jul 27, 2012 | Proscan 40LD45Q TV
Jun 28, 2011 | Proscan 42LED55SA 42 in. LCD TV
Jun 21, 2010 | Mitsubishi WS-65311 65" Rear Projection...
Jan 16, 2010 | Proscan 32LB30H LCD TV
Jun 27, 2014 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: