Question about Canon imageCLASS D1150 All-In-One Laser Printer
Check document will not fax or scan
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Scanning Legal Sized Documents
1. From the MP Navigator screen, select "Scan with Scanner Driver" in lower left corner.
2. When in ScanGear MP, select the Advanced Mode tab
3. At Input Settings, select Document (ADF) for document type
4. Set paper size in next window
5. Click Scan button at bottom
Posted on May 08, 2008
I Solved the problem....
The problem is in the gear box on the document feeder......The (Poor Quality) tension spring against the gear harness becomes stressed to the point where it bends out of it's 90 degree angle from (FYI - below average) use . It fails to function properly causing mis-alignment of the gears during document loading.
In order to fix this you need to remove the drive motor, gear housing and some gears. Bend the tension spring back to the correct 90 degree angle. and reassemble it again. Not for the impatient person.
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
) With the machine power turned off, while pressing the Stop/Reset button, press and hold the ON/OFF button. (DO NOT release
the buttons). The Power LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.
2) While holding the ON/OFF button, release the Stop/Reset button. (DO NOT release the ON/OFF button.)
3) While holding the ON/OFF button, press the Stop/Reset button 2 times, and then release both the ON/OFF and Stop/Reset buttons.
(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the Alarm and Power LEDs light alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green,
starting with Alarm LED.)
4) When the Power LED lights in green (and "Service Mode Idle" is displayed on the LCD), press the Stop/Reset button 4 times.
5) Press ON/OFF, press Stop/Reset 2 times
6) Press ON/OFF. Unplug printer and plug back in. turn on and should be cleared
oke , post me back
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
Open the top cover of the ADF and look for a rectangular hole with a lever stuck down. That lever should only go down when a paper is placed in the feeder, and sometimes they get stuck in the down position. A bent paper clip might help you lift it gently...
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Canon Pixma MX330, ADF error, Code : 2,103,0
Here's what I found. There were no stuck gears or pieces of plastic caught anywhere.
The ****** can still feed paper, except for (consistently) the last page -->error/stuck.
1) In order to CLEAR THE ERROR you need to do two things
a) & b):
a) Press OK, WITH THE HOOD OPEN, with a piece of paper loaded in the ADF, being careful to grab the paper manually as it comes out of the bottom of the hood.
b) Windex the strip of glass surface which sits under the ADF next to the platen. This needs to be done with attention to minute detail, and a bright LED flashlight; since ink smudges off of documents and collects on the glass with alarming frequency. The machine may think these smudges are caught/jammed paper.
2) In order to SCAN a stack of paper, add one blank sheet to the bottom of your document. This page will be the one that
fails to clear the ADF, generates an error, and must be manually cleared before the next job.
The rest of your pages will have already scanned.
Repeat Every Time You Use it
Posted on Apr 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Jun 20, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS D1150 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Dec 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Nov 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS F50 All-In-One InkJet...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: