Question about Acer Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do you have your screen saver enabled, i so turn it off and se if it still does it. Secondly boot your pc in safe mode(pressing F8) on boot up and select start windows in safe mode. See if the monitor still does it, if so a monitor fault or loose/faulty vga lead. If it is ok then your graphics driver may be corrupt and need re installing.
Posted on Dec 30, 2006
it seems that youre monitor has a dry solder problem, try tapping it if the picture resumes to normal for a while than get it resoldered from a technician. if it soesnot solve problem than look out for a burnt resistance.
Posted on Jun 26, 2007
SOURCE: Blurry vertical lines
Try changing the monitors refresh rate setting. I had this same problem and fiddled about with the display setting - I found that my monitor had blurry strips across it and the desktop didn't fit the monitor until I changed the refresh rate to 75hz
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
SOURCE: monitor black screen
I experienced a similar problem with my MAG LT776s. As a "band-aid" fix, I have found that if I turn the monitor brightness to near zero my problem is minimized. Meaning - the monitor goes on after a little wait (~ 20 sec) and will stay on.
The trick is to turn the brightness down when the monitor is black and you cannot see the screen menu. In my case I:
- turned the power off and then back on again. This allowed the monitor to be on for about a second when I can press Menu and see that the manu had actually come on.
- the menu will start in the brightness setting. Even if the monitor had gone off by now, press menu again to enter into the brightness setting.
- press Down button many times to ensure the brightness is down all the way or nearly all the way since you will not be able to see the setting now that the monitor is off.
- press Menu button again to leave the setting menu.
- Turn off, then back on again.
- worked for me - monitor came on and stays on.
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2011 | Toshiba REGZA 42 in. Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Jan 04, 2011 | Acer AL2423W LCD Monitor
Mar 18, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2009 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-50WE655 50" Rear...
Aug 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2017 | Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2008 | Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
Feb 13, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: