Question about Canon imageCLASS D320 Digital Copier
Doesn not appear to be drum smudges. appears more like a system-inserted 1/8 lines to prevent refilling cartridges. any known resolutions?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Canon MP160 Errors 1 5
I think you will find that it is the ALARM light that is flashing, is that correct?
If it is just push the O.K. button to except that the cartridge is not the original or has been filled after you got the meassage that the cartridge was empty.
Also it will show that the ink levels are unknown in both cartridges but thats O.K. it will print fine.
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
Breath and Relax... this should resolve your problem.
Routine maintenance and keeping full ink tanks will prevent this problem, however if you have the problem you can resolve it by doing the following:
1. Clean your ip3000 print head using denatured alcohol solvent which can be purchased from most hardware stores. If unavailable, use 91% Alcohol (isopropyl alcohol (first aid antiseptic) which is available for less than a dollar at most Walmart pharmacy departments.
*Warning: You may want to use a pair of latex exam gloves as this is a messy process and can stain your fingers.
Isopropyl Alcohol or denatured alcohol
sink, bowls and or basin
can of compressed air
very small screw driver
tablespoon or baby bulb type syringe
Time necessary 45-50 minutes
1. Lift print head from printer. It pulls out easily because it is held in with the same down lever that holds the cartridge in place.
2. Put two layers of paper towels in the bottom of a dish to protect sensitive sprayer heads.
3.Put enough solvent in dish to cover the screens on which the cartridges sit when in use.
4. Take the two small screws out that hold the white ceramic piece
5. Gently, pry the ceramic piece back and away , to reveal the underside (No need to pull away the glued points on the sides.)
6. Gently, move head up and down to slosh solvent around it the best as you can. Use a table spoon or syringe to pour solvent over all orifices in the print head, turning it upside down and then back a few times.
7. Use canned air with a plastic straw to blow into and through all orifices, alternately sloshing/swishing and pouring solvent over head (be careful not to touch any of the holes, screens, or sprayer heads with anything)
8. Empty dirty solvent from bowl and replace with paper towels and clean solvent. Soak for approx 10 minutes. Rinse again with clean solvent poured directly on all parts, letting solvent overrun and fall into dish or basin.
9. Gently shake the solvent off the head, take it outside and spray with compressed air into all orifices to clear out and help evaporate any remaining solvent. Let sit on a clean paper towel for approx 20 minutes. (There may be a little ink bleeding out of the head, but once it dries completely it does not present any problems.
10. Reinstall head, cartridges and it will print like a new printer.
SUGGESTION: For many years of problem free printing, keep a double set of ink cartridges, one set full at all times. Whenever a cartridge runs out of ink, replace it IMMEDIATELY, with a new one or a refilled one. This gives the print head no chance to dry out and create clogged heads. Routine maintenance of cleaning the heads every 24 months does wonders for keeping your ip3000 in new condition.
Happy Printing .
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
It is ink low error U051
1. Disconnect the power cable
2. Connect it while holding down the power button
3. With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button
4. Release the power button
5. The prints turns into a kind of factory mode...(wait for about 10 seconds, utile it says "Idle")
6. Press the ">" (next to the "OK" button) once.” Shipping Mode 3"
7. Press the "OK" button.
8. Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning"
9. A test page will print.
10. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
11. Disconnect the power cable again.
12. Take out both cartridges.
13. Close the cover.
14. Connect the power cable once again.
15. Turn the printer on.
16. Now just put the cartridges back...
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Ink level counter (program) didn't read actually ink at ink tank. Brand new cartridge ink level counter 100% (full), and ink 100% (about 10 ml). After may printing, ink will dry out, and ink level counter reach zero (ink out). Printer will not allow print anymore, even have refilled, because ink level read "ink out". For canon type, you just to release ink level counter, and counter just stop, but printer will allow to print. Press stop/reset button for about 30 second.
Posted on Mar 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 14, 2011 | Sharp MX-3501N All-In-One Printer
May 05, 2009 | Lexmark Z715 InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 24, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 10, 2009 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 24, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2300 Printer
May 13, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre XD120F Laser Printer
Apr 11, 2007 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: