Question about Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
When I click on a link it opens a new tab but then says internet explorer cannot display
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
explorer 8 has this problem, same with me too. For me google doesn't work on IE8.
no option but to use other brozer like google chrome or firefox. and wait till microsoft makes it stable.
Rate me fixya.......... Thanks :)
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Under the "tools" setting on toolbar. (usually in top right of screen in IE8) It might possibly be the Pop-up blocker is turned on and it is blocking access to the sites you are requesting.
Tools -- Pop-up blocker - then select Turn off pop-up blocker.
Hope this helps!
Posted on May 27, 2009
open a web browser>tools>Internet options>
enter the u r home page website name in the field> press apply> ok
it solves u r problem
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
You most likely have a problem with pre-installed ADD-ONS, like YAHOO COMPANION TOOLBAR or something like it. Try this:
1. Launch IE without the add-ons by clicking Start->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons).
2. Click "Tools" from the toolbar and then select "Internet Options".
3. Click the "Programs" tab, then the "Manage Add-ons" Button.
4. This will display a list of add-ons. The problem add-on(s) is probably one of the ones with “(Not Verified)” in the publisher field. If you click on the entry, you can set the add-on to enable or disable. Disable each “(Not Verified)” entry until you find the add-on that was causing the problem.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
1.make internet explorer as a default web browser.tools - IE options - programs, there you have option.
2.run this link: http://karthik.realslimshady.googlepages.com/outlooklinks.reg
3. if it still doesn't work check it in safe mode with networking, if it works there disable securiy software once and see.
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Make sure you've closed all open tabs, then open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
Click Tools, and or click Internet options.
Under the General tab, enter the web address of your new home page, and then click Apply.
Feb 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
on Jan 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2012 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Oct 13, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Oct 09, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Apr 09, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional Upgrade...
Feb 23, 2009 | Mozilla Firefox
Oct 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 07, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: