Question about HP Designjet T790 Inkjet Large Format Printer - 24" - Color
When i print with plloter appear error remove roll sheet path
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how to do remove roll
Its malfunction of sheet path paper sensor due to dust, don't open any thing just high pressure air pump required(ex bicycle pump)blow on sheet paper path sensor located just left above of paper roll path(look black "U" shaped, blow air in it.. check it will get resolved... Reason:the IR paper sensor shell having very small path(holes both side) to run the IR beam to other side, if the dust accumulate on IR diode the rays unable to travel to other side, result malfunction of sensor, if we blow presser air on it, dust will clean & sensor will work normally.. Its not funny remedy..it will work try it...
Posted on Feb 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2014 | HP DESIGNJET T770 Printer
Jan 31, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD T790 InkJet Plotter...
Jan 26, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD CP1025 Laser Printer
Aug 28, 2012 | Lexmark T652N PRINTER OPPENHEIMER SPECIAL...
Sep 02, 2011 | HP DESIGNJET T770 Printer
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2009 | Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer
Mar 28, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: