Here is a direct link to the User's Manual for your appliance:
To view the Owner's Manual with Operating Instructions just use your mouse to click on the link, which is the underlined and highlighted text just above. This will open a new web browser page automatically for you and allow you to view the information at the website indicated and the contents of the Owner's Manual.
You may need ADOBE READER installed on your computer to read PDF documents.
You can download this free at WWW.ADOBE.COM
Click on the DOWNLOAD ADOBE READER button on right side of the ADOBE home page when you get there, then follow the onscreen instructions to install the software on your computer.
See page 2 of the manual for detailed operating instructions. Basically they read as follows:
1. Close Waffle Maker and plug into outlet. Use only voltage specified on bottom of Waffle Maker. The Power light (Red) and Ready light (Green) will come on.
Caution: Touch Waffle Maker only by handles during use or directly after use. Take care not to touch hot surfaces.
2. The Waffle Maker is ready for initial use when the Ready (green) light goes out (approximately 2-4 minutes).
3. Open Waffle Maker, pour approximately 3/4 cup waffle batter onto grids. For best results, pour batter around outer edge of waffle maker. Close cover. It is very typical to have a small amount of batter run over grid and down Waffle Maker. However, if an excessive amount of batter runs over, use less batter.
4. Close the Waffle Maker by lowering the upper plate onto the lower plate and secure with the safety latch. Do not open cover while steam is escaping. Most waffles bake in approximately 2-4 minutes, depending on personal taste. Waffles are generally done when the Ready light (green) goes out and when steam no longer escapes from sides and front of Waffle Maker.
5. When waffles are done, remove with a fork or wooden tongs. Note: Be careful you do not scratch the non-stick cooking surface.
6. Close cover and wait for Ready light to go out before preparing another batch of waffles. The next waffle may be baked in less time because the plate will store heat.
I hope that was helpful to you, good luck and take care.